Entry Process & Criteria
Who can enter the Awards?
- Any consulting firm that meets our entry criteria, both MCA members and non-member consulting firms, may enter the 2016 MCA Awards.
Download Entry Criteria
Awards Coordinator for each firm
- Entries should be co-ordinated by one person per firm (not a nominee for an individual award). This is often a member of the marketing team. The entry coordinator will be the central point of contact throughout the judging process and in the run up to the awards ceremony on behalf of their firm.
What should be submitted per entry?
- Written entry (Word document or pdf)
- Signed Declaration form
- OPTIONAL - 100 word summary of either project or individual (will be used for promotional use on MCA website in January 2016 if shortlisted)
- Project only: 300-500 word project summary (will be used for promotional use on MCA website in April 2016 if winning project)
Download Written Entry Guidance
Download Declaration forms
How many entries can each firm submit?
- Projects - Each firm can enter a maximum of two projects per category
- Individuals - Each firm can nominate up to twelve consultants. Each candidate can only be nominated once and firms cannot nominate more than two consultants in any one category
Judging Process & Criteria
How will the awards be judged?
- The MCA Awards are assessed by an independent judging panel, with a wealth of experience and expertise, spanning a full spectrum of business areas. Firms and individuals are judged on the value they have created. Our two-stage judging process ensures that only the best can win.
Shortlisting & Judging Criteria
After the written entry deadline on 6 November 2015, each entry is checked to ensure compliance with our entry criteria. Then for each of the award categories, the entries are reviewed and marked by members of our judging panel who will score each entry against the judging criteria below:
Download the Judging Criteria
This first stage of the process will create the shortlist for each category.
Shortlisted projects and candidates are asked to attend a 20-25 minute interview in during the first three weeks in February 2016. In December we will be able to confirm the date and either morning/afternoon slot for each category, and will confirm in January the exact time of each interview.