Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, Gobeyond Partners brings its clients’ transformation vision to life.
Part of the Webhelp group, the team at Gobeyond Partners operates globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems.
The firm’s unique customer journey view is broad and deep, helping clients break down organisational silos and deliver a fully connected omnichannel customer experience.
- Mark Palmer – CEO
- Martin Gibson – Managing Director, Consulting
- Chris Hallmark – Managing Director, Transformation Design
- Chris Bryson – Managing Director, Analytics
- Dave Pattman – Managing Director, Solution Development
- Hervé Mazenod – Managing Director, Financial Services
- Vanessa Flather – Managing Director, Retail and Travel
- Peer Hackman – Managing Director, Telco, Media and Technology
- Polly Ashdown – Marketing and Communications Director
UK Office Locations
Offices in Paris and Nuremberg, with major project experience in over 30 countries across 5 continents. We have trained 20,000 people in more than 100 countries.
We are global in our approach to staffing too, with 87 of our consultants and trainers speaking at least one foreign language fluently and 15 different nationalities represented amongst our team.
- Business strategy
- Model office & innovation
- Operating model design
- Customer experience
- Intelligent operations
- Business and digital transformation
- Data, analytics and insight
- Learning & Development
- Banking & Financial Services
- High Tech Outsourcing
- Public Sector
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Travel and Transport