Baxendale is a specialist management consultancy whose mission is to support our clients to transform, thrive and grow in a way that creates positive economic, social and environmental change. Their impact is our impact.
With an exceptional pedigree and significant experience in the public and private sectors, our team of expert consultants support the success of strong, sustainable and growing organisations that want to increase their positive impact whilst being able to adapt and thrive in the face of complex challenges.
Our team brings a unique combination of insight, solutions and partnerships that support organisations to thrive. We work hand in glove with our clients, combining our expertise in transformation, commercial development, and digital and technology solutions with their deep knowledge of their services, challenges and opportunities. We believe that it is by working together that we can create the biggest and most sustained impact, sharing and transferring knowledge as we go.
Our approach, combined with our team’s passion for tackling knotty issues is why the Financial Times named us in 2019 and 2020 as one of the UK’s leading consultancies for innovation, growth and new business models. This is based on research comprising peer reviews from other management and technology consultancies and independent feedback from our clients.
As an employee owned business and an accredited B-Corp, our mission and values are aligned with those of our clients, committed to the belief that your impact is our impact. This combination has led to us being in the top 10% of B-Corps globally for employees and for impact.
- Ceri Jones – Director
- Tom Davis – Senior Manager
- Robin Naudi – Senior Manager
- Strategy consulting
- Commercial growth to create new revenue streams
- Bid support to win and mobilise large scale competitive tenders in public sector markets
- Transformation and organisational change – including culture change programmes and operational redesign
- Mergers, partnerships and new delivery models – including Public Service Mutuals
- Digital transformation
- Access to capital – enabling clients to raise significant capital investment to support growth
- Social impact measurement
- Health and social care
- Wider public sector
- Third sector
- Education and early years