NEL Healthcare Consulting
NEL Healthcare Consulting (NHC) is the consulting division of NEL CSU, a National Health Service (NHS) Commissioning Support Unit (CSU).
Established in 2012, and the first CSU-based consultancy, we are committed to delivering consulting excellence for the public sector and others, from within the NHS.
We bring knowledge and experience of the NHS to our clients and we are proud to be a team of NHS professionals, driven by NHS and public sector values and motivated by better services and outcomes for patients and the public.
As a public sector consulting provider, we take pride in helping clients do the right thing rather than the easy thing. Our commitment to continuous improvement helps us maximise the value we deliver. We embed frequent reflection into everything we do, learning collaboratively through, for example, after action reviews. We work shoulder to shoulder with clients, planning, designing and delivering support that creates sustainable change, builds capability and adds value.
The NHC offer includes project and programme management, digital transformation support, options appraisal and business case generation, analytics, communications and engagement, learning and development and organisational development support.
- James Moore, Executive Director Interim Chief Operating Officer LITA
- Rahul Pasumarthy, Associate Director
- Geoff Sanford, Associate Director
- Oliver Bailey, Assistant Director
- Suman Barhaya, Assistant Director
- Geoff Berg, Assistant Director
- Felicity Bull, Assistant Director
- Azhar Choudhury, Assistant Director
- Monique Ferdinand, Assistant Director
- Sue Hunter, Assistant Director Interim Director of Operations
- Kara Renno, Assistant Director
- Nina Shore, Assistant Director
UK Office Locations
- Analytics and Population Health Insights
- Comms and Engagement
- Research and Evaluation
- Provider Transformation
- Performance Improvement and Service Transformation
- Service Redesign
- Change Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Organisational Development
- Primary Care Transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Integrated Care
- Social Care
- Local Government
- Third and Voluntary Sectors