Nfq provides professional, highly specialised, new generation consulting. NFQ combines in-depth knowledge and industry experience to deliver long-lasting results for their clients in the financial services space.
Overall, our 600 people serve 90 clients (in more than 17 countries across 4 continents.
NFQ is specialised in the financial services industry (Banks, insurance companies, asset managers and big corporates) offering a broad range of services through:
Consulting: Advisory Services in Banking and Insurance industry (Wholesale Banking, Retail banking and insurance)
NFQ Solutions: Design and build in-house solutions, adding value through software to our clients: :
- Qdos: Reputational Risk tool
- SzenaRisk: Financial Risks (Credit & Market)
- CVA tool: Capital regulation calculation (counterparty risk)
- Rorac tool: Rorac calculation
- Alquid: Liquidity & ALM
- Solvar: Solvency II measures
- Ecap: Economic capital
- Our software are in the FCA list of independent software vendors https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/gabriel/technical-information-updates/list-independent-software-vendors
Our NFQ centre of regulatory excellence: A dedicated team of industry and consulting experts able to support on regulatory topics, and in particular working with other functional areas & clients to develop opportunities, products, services and capabilities in the regulatory space.
Our RE* (the innovation department) which fosters the innovation as an engine for NFQ by:
- Promoting and coordinating innovative product development.
- Sharing leading technologies and methodologies that will transform the financial sector in the coming years.
- Facilitating, strengthening and coordinating internal innovation proposals and initiatives.
- Centralising the 3rd parties innovation activities (accelerators, foundations, innovation centres).
- Integrating NFQ with innovative ecosystems and start-ups through active collaboration based on our expertise and knowledge.
Luis Alberto Moreno – Partner
David Bustelo – Partner
Benito Alvarez – Partner
David Martin – Partner
Lorenzo Vinas – UK country Manager
Jose Alberto De Luca – Global Head of the Regulatory Centre of Excellence
Pierandrea Petretta – UK Head of Regulatory Centre of Excellence
UK Office Locations
- United Kingdom
Business transformation & operations
Regulatory and Compliance
Risk and Capital Management
Operating model transformation
Business Process Re-Engineering
Digital & Technology