Philips Healthcare Transformation Services
Philips is a diversified technology and solutions company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services within Healthcare and Wellbeing.
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of patients, providers and caregivers across the patient journey. By understanding their needs, we unlock insights leading to solutions for the most meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital or the home. We bring together clinical breadth and depth of expertise, technology and services, actionable data, consultative new business models and partnerships.
Healthcare Transformation Services (HTS) is Philips Healthcare’s global consulting and professional services practice, established to provide a support framework for long-term healthcare transformation. We partner with providers of health care services to offer end-to-end, patient-centric services and solutions across the care continuum. Our customised services are designed to assess and improve clinical outcomes and operational effectiveness while contributing to the financial stability of our clients.
We support our customers at every step of their transformation journey, understanding that transformation needs may range from discrete clinical service optimisation projects to comprehensive population health initiatives. We work collaboratively with our customers to operationalise value-driven care through strategic needs assessment, clinical and process interventions, patient experience consulting, technology solutions, education, and change management programs with the greatest potential to impact quality and cost.
HTS is part of the unique Philips offering which combines healthcare transformation capabilities, leading healthcare IT solutions, and a rich portfolio of care management programmes, further enabled with cloud and advanced analytics capabilities.
Philip Leonard (Lead Partner, EMEA)
Dr. Peadar O’Mordha (Principal, UK)
UK Office Locations
Philips Centre, Unit 3, Guildford Business Park, Surrey, GU2 8XG
Australia – Melbourne, FL305 North Drive, FL 32934
Germany – Hamburg, Roentgenstrasse 24
Netherlands – Amsterdam, Amstelplein 2, 1096 BC
Russia – Moscowulitsa Sergeya Makeeva, 13, БЦ Марр Плаза
Sweden – Vretenvägen 10, 171 54 Solna
UAE – Dubai Choueiri Group Building, Dubai Knowledge Village Al Sufouh
UK – Guildford Business Park, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8XH
USA – Andover, Ma3000 Minuteman Road, MA 01810 and Bothell, WA22100 Bothell Everett Highway, WA 98021
- Hospital/System Redesign and Delivery – Supports customers to better manage specific populations through the redesign of services, clinical, operational process and patient experience, information technology and workforce to optimise health outcomes and value
- Clinical and Business Performance Improvement – Improves clinical and operational process performance while reducing costs
- Healthcare Experience Solutions – Provides superior care delivery environments, improving patient and staff experiences
- Connected Health and Information Integration – Enables quality-driven connected care delivering seamless information exchange
- Managed Services – Delivers sustainable and affordable access to healthcare technologies and support services via innovative business collaborations.