The Procura team help organisations to identify, deliver and maintain cost savings through procurement excellence.
Our clients face many different challenges, ranging from a pressing requirement to reduce costs, to supporting transformation, to locking in growing financial returns during rapid growth.
Our team is comprised of a highly experienced group of procurement specialists, with backgrounds in procurement, supply chain, finance, operations and organisational change. Supported by a dedicated spend analytics team, our clients have access to a team of on-the ground procurement resources with category specialists across all areas of direct and indirect spend.
Organisations benefit from our deep industry experience, supply market insights and ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
We champion the use of entrepreneurial, risk sharing commercial models which ensure that all projects are self funding and deliver substantial returns.
We help by:
- Providing transparency across all external spend, turning spend data into actionable procurement insights and identifying quantified opportunities for cost reduction.
- Delivering procurement cost reduction programmes that create substantial EBITDA impact.
- Supporting and developing in-house procurement teams of all sizes and levels of maturity through capability assessment, upskilling, co-sourcing and transformation.
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement so that the benefits of enhanced procurement create long term, measurable impact, underpinned by a process of continuous improvement.
- Achieving more collaborative and innovative relationships with suppliers and related industry peers.
- Recovering backdated earnings through contract audit and profit recovery services.
- Making our services available to all public sector organisations through our membership of the Crown Commercial Service, Management Consultancy 2 frameworks.
- Enabling smaller organisations to access lower prices for everyday business overheads using a directly managed set of purchasing frameworks, designed specifically for the private sector.
- Richard McIntosh, Managing Director
- Brendan McVeigh, Director
- Ben Kitchen, Director
- Phil Finch, Business Development Director
UK Office Locations
- New York
- Hong Kong
- Spend analytics
- Opportunity assessment
- Spend analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
- Procurement cost reduction
- Procurement performance assessment
- Procurement transformation
- Supplier relationship management
- Category management
- Supplier collaborative cost reduction
- Process audit
- Profit recovery
- Global sourcing
- Purchasing frameworks
- Due diligence
- Procurement managed service
- Supply chain optimisation
- Organisational development and training
- Change management
- Leadership development
- Behavioural change
- Culture change
- Food & drink
- Financial services
- Public sector
- Transport & logistics
- Professional services
- Private healthcare
- Higher education
- Private equity