WCOMC is a modern livery company founded in 1992 to enable the management consultancy profession to be included in the traditions of the City of London and the livery movement. They have developed an enviable record in helping charities with their pro bono consultancy and mentoring, and in contributing to the professional development of management consultants.
The members of livery movement have five areas of activity:
- Pro bono consulting and mentoring projects for charities
- Lectures, presentations and discussion in the Professional Network and the Professional Development Committee
- Donating to their Charitable Fund, thus enabling its Trustees to make grant funding available to worthy causes
- Contributing to the governance of the Company through the Court of Assistants and Court of Wardens
- Embracing the diverse opportunities offered by the City to Liverymen.