The Openside Group
We design and deliver development programmes for leading consulting firms worldwide. We can help you improve delivery to your clients and the way you manage, build and lead your firm.
We are not a “training” firm
Too often, “training” is a standalone, off-the-shelf, tick box solution delivered by trainers who are parachuted in, work from a manual to deliver a fixed programme – often based around a standard process or mnemonic – and have no clear idea of the context you operate in, with the result that learning is rarely shared, exemplified or even used after the learning event.
The Openside Approach is different:
- We ensure your professional development is directly aligned with your consulting firm’s strategic objectives.
- We invest significant time understanding your current context, firm-wide strengths and weaknesses and the strategic position you want to reach.
- We don’t force you into our programmes. Our content is designed and delivered to fit your context.
- We believe that intensive and interactive classroom-based programmes are the best way to develop the behavioural skills required in professional services.
We’ll work with your best and brightest, and meet them at their level:
- Our tutors all have senior backgrounds in professional services. They are not ‘script readers’ but have the calibre and experience to include live opportunities and live cases into most programmes.
- Our deep knowledge and experience within consulting ensures we can help you make the strategic case for your professional development plan.
- We know that post-programme feedback is important — but ensuring measurable and demonstrable value well after the programme has ended is more important.
Read our latest Points of View: www.openside.group/points-of-view
Find out more at: www.openside.group
William Johnson, Managing Director
T: +44 (0)1829 770 977
The Openside Group, Mercury House, High Street, Tattenhall, Chester, CH3 9PX