The MCA Communications Committee is made up of Media and PR professionals from across the MCA membership. The group meets to discuss key issues affecting the consulting sector and to help guide and shape the MCA communications activity. The Committee meets 4 times a year. Guest speakers can attend committee events.
Members invite guest speakers to attend these meetings to discuss how their business team’s operate and how to pitch stories. Previous guest speakers include:
- BBC Business Editor, Simon Jack
- BBC Business Online Editor, Mark Broad
- Sky News Business Correspondent, Adam Parsons
- Sky News Specialist Producer, Tom Boadle
- Financial Times Accountancy Correspondent, Michael O’Dwyer
- Financial Times Commissioning Editor, Jerry Andrews
The MCA’s role is to establish the UK consulting sector as critical to the UK economy and society. Our role is to promote greater public and business understanding of the range and depth of consulting and to enhance public trust in consulting through Consulting Excellence.
The elected Chair of the Committee is Jamie Harley Head of Media Relations at PwC.
Members of the committee are:
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Digital Workplace Group
Inner Circle Consulting
NEL Healthcare Consulting
Unleash and Engage