Tickets & Table Bookings
The MCA Awards have been an important event in the UK consulting calendar for over 24 years
The Awards entries demonstrate the true value of consulting to both the private and public sector and the impact consulting has on our society. Competition between firms to win an Award is extremely competitive with MCA Award case studies highlighting the very best examples of consulting in the UK.
There are now 24 categories of awards including prizes for firms, projects and individuals. Three of these categories are for ‘overall’ winners, with the prestigious Project of the Year going to the project that the judges believe most powerfully illustrates the positive impact and quality of modern consulting.
Ticket and Tables bookings are purchased at the bottom of the page. (The early bird discount ended on Friday 2nd July 2021)
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- We are unable to accept Amex credit cards
- We are unable to provide refunds
- No refunds will be provided for any reduction of table purchases due to any social distancing measures which may be introduced by the PPHE
- If paying by invoice, please provide the name and address of who to send it to and a PO number if required. Invoices will not be processed if a PO number is outstanding
- All invoices must be settled in full prior to the main event on Monday 1 November. Tickets will not be issued until full payment has been received
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days.