The MCA represents the UK’s leading consultancies and our large network of firms can be viewed in our member directory. We welcome both large and small firms to join our membership body from across the diverse consulting sector. The MCA and its members are committed to the principles of Consulting Excellence and this is an important part of the application process. You can read more about Consulting Excellence here.
Details of the joining process are provided below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Check that you are eligible for membership
The MCA requires that an applicant firms must:
- have been in practice and provided consulting services in the UK for more than one year;
- employ skilled consultants with relevant experience;
- demonstrate that they are committed to observing the Principles of Consulting Excellence and provide evidence of good practice in Ethical Behaviour, Client Service and Value, and Professional Development;
- provide evidence that they are financially solvent and in a position to meet their financial liabilities;
- provide three client case studies with accompanying client referees who are able to testify to the good reputation and quality of the applicant.
Confirm your band and request a quote
Annual UK Consulting Fee Income
Yearly Subscription Fee
More than £320 million
|Yearly subscription fees are banded according to annual UK consulting fee income.
We define UK consulting income as gross fee income for consulting services earned by the UK firm or entity, including income earned overseas by UK-based consultants or their firms where this is reported and accounted for in the UK.
For current yearly subscription fees, please confirm which band is applicable to your firm and we will provide you with a quote for the current annual cost.
£160 – 320 million
£80 – 160 million
£40 – 80 million
£20 – 40 million
£10 – 20 million
£5 – 10 million
£2 – 5 million
Less than £2 million
To receive a membership quotation please email Tashmina Hoque (firstname.lastname@example.org) and confirm your potential membership band.
Complete and return an application form
If you would like to proceed with an application for membership, please return a completed application form and supporting documentation. The MCA executive team will review your application and contact your nominated client referees.
A copy of our Terms and Conditions can be found here.