The MCA is governed by our member firms. Member companies send a representative to the MCA Council, which is responsible for strategic oversight of the Association, approving budgets and plans and electing the MCA Officers. The Council also elects the MCA Board, which has more day-to-day responsibility for the MCA. Other committees ensure that financial and membership issues are properly and reviewed and resolved.
The MCA has eight committees:
- Council – All firms represented, two meetings a year (one combined with the MCA AGM)
- MCA Board – A smaller group of elected council members, eight meetings a year
- Membership Committee – A small group of council members, three meetings a year
- Audit Committee – A small group of council members, three meetings a year
- Communications Committee
- SME Committee
- Young MCA Executive Committee
- Young MCA Council.
The MCA has seven working groups: