Young Consultant of the Year
Kajol always knew she wanted to work in technology and created her first jewellery e-commerce website at the age of 11. Fuelled by wanting to make a positive impact on society using technology, but frustrated by being unable to scale her ideas, she joined Deloitte with the aim of learning how to execute.
Today, she is an experienced senior consultant in Deloitte’s retail practice, supporting retailers to reinvent themselves in the face of disruption and transform their customer experiences for the future.
Despite her busy schedule, Kajol remains grounded in her values and devotes her free time to inspiring others to succeed in their careers, with a particular focus on empowering women to thrive in male-dominated corporate environments. Within 8 months, she has:
- Built a consulting community with 10,000+ active subscribers on YouTube and Instagram
- Mentored 200+ students, providing free 1-1 conversations to help them understand if consulting is a fit for them
- Held 20+ webinars for 2,000+ aspiring consultants to demystify consulting and offer recruitment advice
- Advised as a Board Member to two social mobility organisations, helping students from underprivileged backgrounds pursue corporate careers
- Joined Now You’re Talking Network Leadership team, championing career development for female millennials
Kajol is influencing cultural change across consulting, attracting the brightest diverse talent into the industry. She’s not only a star at Deloitte, but has been recognised as one the UK’s most influential female role models as a winner of the 2020 TechWomen100 Awards.