Cadence Innova Ltd began in 2007 as the Cadence Partnership when three experienced, like-minded consultants joined forces to build a company with the kind of ethos that was hard to find elsewhere.
Today, the multi-award-winning Cadence Innova remains independent, and has an established, growing team of employed consultants, known as members of Cadence. This team, of diverse membership, works within an organisational system that is deliberately designed to embody and deliver our values, so that what we talk about is a true reflection of what it’s like to work with us, as a client, a supplier or as a member of Cadence. This ‘values congruence’ is key to our success.
Our values are:
- We enable your team to achieve positive outcomes that matter to you. We upskill you and help you reach decisions through working together.
- We collaborate and “work with” you, not “do to” you. We blend in your environment to deliver high quality results with your team.
- We adapt to align with your organisational goals by drawing on our diverse pool of skills and backgrounds to deliver sustainable approaches.
- We engage with your organisation to help re-imagine your commercial and social impact, with diversity and inclusion at its core.
- We commit to understanding your needs, being passionate about the work we do for your organisation and staying true to our values
Cadence Innova is owned by its members. Over half the workforce is female as is three quarters of the leadership team. A significant number of Cadence members are working parents, where flexible hours help maintain a sustainable work-life balance.
We are committed to a Cadence that works for our clients and our people.
- Gary Ashby
- Gita Singham-Willis
- Jane Barrett
- Tricia Phillips
UK Office Locations
- Organisation design and development
- Workplace transformation
- Procurement and commercial
- Service design
- Programme Support
- Health, Housing and Communities
- Central Government
- Justice and Security
- Private sector suppliers to Government
- Financial Services
- Transport and Infrastructure