Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With access to a global network of over 3,000 management consultants – one of the largest networks of management consultancy expertise in the world - we offer our clients an exceptional depth of talent across countless disciplines.
Working hand-in-hand with leading organisations, governments and commercial bodies, our role is to unlock our client’s potential for growth and innovation. We commit to truly getting under the skin of their business needs, developing a full appreciation for their business environment, goals and ambitions. In so doing we form candid long-term relationships that allow us to operate together with our clients, as one team.
Equally, our leadership development programmes are dedicated to delivering outstanding impact on our clients’ personal success and reputation. Our Next Generation development programmes have already helped prepare over 400 aspiring CFOs and CIOs for the role ahead, while our Deloitte Academy continues to deliver business coaching and training to some of the most respected board directors in the country.
Awards & accolades:
Named a Worldwide leader in Business Consulting Services by IDC. Source: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting Services 2014 Vendor Assessment by Cushing Anderson, February 2014, IDC #246615
Named the Kennedy Vanguard leader in IT Consulting Analytics, based on capabilities by Kennedy. Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; Analytics IT Consulting; Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory © 2014 Kennedy Information, LLC.
Named a global Vanguard Leader in Digital Strategy Consulting , based on capabilities, by Kennedy”. Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; Digital Strategy Consulting; Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory estimates © 2013 Kennedy Information, LLC.
Named a Kennedy Vanguard Leader in Cyber Security Consulting, based on capabilities, by Kennedy Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory; Cyber Security Consulting; Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory estimates © 2013 Kennedy Information, LLC.
Deloitte Digital rated #7 in the Top 100 Digital Agencies in the UK, by eConsultancy's 2013 Guide to the UK's Top 100 Digital Agencies
Recognised as a ‘Superbrand’, named the leading brand in the ‘Support Services – Accountancy & Business Services’ category in the Business Superbrands Survey 2014
Rated #1 Employer of Choice for Consulting by graduates in 2013 High Fliers Graduate Careers survey
David Sproul – UK Chief Executive and Senior Partner
Richard Houston – UK Head of Consulting
Richard Widdas – UK Head of Financial Services, Consulting
Stephen Mercer – UK Head of Private Sector, Consulting
Kathy Colgan – UK Head of Public Sector, Consulting
Kevin Walsh – UK Head of Technology, Consulting
Richard Hammell – UK Head of Strategy & Operations, Consulting
Anne-Marie Malley – UK Head of Human Capital, Consulting
Stuart Kerr – Head of Marketing, Consulting
Scotland & Northern Ireland:
South & South East:
South West & Wales:
- Mauritania - Morocco - South Africa
- Australia - New Zealand
- Aruba - Bermuda - Cayman Islands - Jamaica - Netherlands Antilles
- Belize - Costa Rica - Mexico
- China - Hong Kong S.A.R. (China) - Japan - Korea, South - Macao S.A.R. (China) - Taiwan
- Albania - Austria - Belarus - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Gibraltar - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Latvia - Lichtenstein - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic - Malta - Moldova - Netherlands - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Turkey - Ukraine - Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Bahrain - Israel - Jordan - Kuwait - Lebanon - Oman - Palestinian Authority - Qatar - Saudi Arabia - Syria - United Arab Emirates
- Canada - United States
- Guam - Marshall Islands - Micronesia, Federated States of - Northern Mariana Islands - Palau - Papua New Guinea
- Argentina - Brazil - Chile - Colombia - Ecuador - Uruguay
South East Asia
- Brunei - Indonesia - Malaysia - Philippines - Singapore - Vietnam
- Bangladesh - India - Pakistan - Sri Lanka
Actuarial & pensions