2020 MCA Awards Masterclass – Session 1
The MCA are hosting two free of charge MCA Awards masterclass sessions led by expert judges from the independent judging panel. With years of knowledge and experience of the MCA Awards process, the judges will offer support to firms and individuals preparing for both project and individual entries for 2020.
These workshops are aimed at anyone who is involved in submitting an entry, whether that be Senior Partners, Consultants or Marketing Experts.
Masterclass 1 – Monday 9th September 2019, 17:00 – 18:30 at the MCA Offices, 5TH Floor, 36-38 Cornhill, EC3V 3NG
Full Agenda TBA
• Welcome and introduction from MCA CEO, Tamzen Isacsson
• How to select best entries
• How to write a winning award entry
• Feedback and learnings from previous years (anonymous)
• Q&A opportunity with the expert judges
Sandra MacLeod, Group Chief Executive – Echo Research
Jan Gower, Partner – Medway Consulting
William Johnson, Managing Director – Openside Group
Paula Sussex, CEO – Student Loans Company