2020 MCA AWARDS MASTERCLASS – SESSION 2
The MCA are hosting two free of charge MCA Awards masterclass sessions led by expert judges from the independent judging panel. With years of knowledge and experience of the MCA Awards process, the judges will offer support to firms and individuals preparing for both project and individual entries for 2020.
These workshops are aimed at anyone who is involved in submitting an entry, whether that be Senior Partners, Consultants or Marketing Experts.
Masterclass 2 – Tuesday 17th September, 12:30 – 14:00 at the MCA Offices, 5TH Floor, 36- 38 Cornhill, EC3V 3NG
Full Agenda TBA
• Welcome and introduction from MCA CEO, Tamzen Isacsson
• How to make your individual entry stand out
• Guidance on Award categories
• Feedback and learnings from previous years (anonymous)
• Q&A opportunity with the expert judges
Jan Gower, Partner – Medway Consulting
Rob Garner, Strategic Advisor
Simon Atkinson, Chief Knowledge Officer – Ipsos MORI
Patrick Newberry, Non-executive Director – Historic England Commissioner