MCA Annual Industry Report 2022 Launch
The MCA Annual Industry Report 2022 provides an unrivalled assessment of the performance of the leading consulting firms in the UK. The report examines the growth rates and size of the consulting sector in the UK and looks at employment trends, diversity and inclusion and sustainability.
Join us for this exclusive briefing on the new statistics for 2022. Hosted by Ian King, Business Editor at Sky News a panel of speakers from MCA Member firms will discuss the findings of the report and what they mean for the consulting sector going forward.
- Hannah Farrar, Chief Executive & Co-Founder, CF
- Rachel Taylor, Leader of Industry for Government and Health Industries, PwC
- Rob Walker, Executive Vice President Global Growth Markets. Cognizant
- Richard Brackstone, Managing Partner, Moorhouse
- Lisa Fernihough, Head of Financial Services Consulting & Client lead partner, KPMG
Young MCA Panellists:
- Hassan Kamara, Technology Consultant-EY
- Tash Tustin, Degree Apprentice Consultant-Atkins
- Isabella Montgomery, Junior Consultant-Arcadis
This virtual event is open to all MCA members and Associate Members.
If you would like to attend this session, please register via the link below.
Please use your work email address when registering for this session. To find out more about MCA membership, please click here.