Tickets & Table Bookings
The MCA Awards have been an important event in the UK consulting calendar for over 23 years
The Awards entries demonstrate the true value of consulting to both the private and public sector and the impact consulting has on our society. Competition between firms to win an Award is extremely competitive with MCA Award case studies highlighting the very best examples of consulting in the UK.
There are now 23 categories of awards including prizes for firms, projects and individuals. Three of these categories are for ‘overall’ winners, with the prestigious Project of the Year going to the project that the judges believe most powerfully illustrates the positive impact and quality of modern consulting.
Ticket and Tables bookings are purchased at the bottom of the page. (Early bird rate discount will end Friday 1 May 2020)
18:30 – Drinks Reception
19:30 – Dinner
21:30 – Awards Ceremony
22:30 – Celebration Drinks
01:00 – Carriages
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- We are unable to accept Amex credit cards
- We are unable to provide refunds
- If paying by invoice, please provide the name and address of who to send it to and a PO number if required. Invoices will not be processed if a PO number is outstanding
- All invoices must be settled in full prior to the main event on 2 November 2020. Tickets will not be issued until full payment has been received
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days.