MCA Online Workshop | Inclusive Language in the Workplace
A workshop focusing on inclusive language in the workplace. This workshop will aim to raise awareness of some of the experiences surrounding the use of language at work as well as hear from MCA Members sharing best practices on how to overcome these challenges and educate staff.
Joining the panel will be:
- Miriam Earley, Director, Inclusion & Wellbeing UK, Deloitte
- Gita Singham-Willis, Founding Partner, Cadence Innova
- Cassandra Zuluaga, Director, Vynamic
- Kim Warren, Managing Consultant & Diversity Lead, Credera
- Sam Bonfield, Consultant, North Highland – Young MCA D&I Vice Chair
This virtual event is open to MCA members and Associate Members ONLY, please use your work email address when registering for this session.