SME Roundtable | Making the Best Use of Thought Leadership
The MCA’s SME Committee and Source Global Leadership are combining forces to bring this roundtable to MCA SME members.
Attendees will begin the session by hearing from recent MCA Awards 2019 winners Carnall Farrar, who took home the trophy for Best Use of Thought Leadership for their project with IPPR. The event will then focus on Fiona Czerniawska, Managing Director from Source Global Research, who will cover the impact which thought leadership can have in terms of awareness building and revenue generation (relative to other types of marketing) and “What Good Looks Like”. Fiona will speak on how the impact of thought leadership inevitably relies on the quality of the material which is published, the topicality/relevance, and the level of practical guidance it provides.
The event will also offer attendees plenty of time for Q&A sessions with the presenters.
- 12.00 – 12.30 Arrivals and registrations
- 12.30 – 12.50 Best Use of Thought Leadership Winners 2019 – Carnall Farrar
- 12.50 – 13.00 Best Use of Thought Leadership 2019 Q&A
- 13.00 – 13.45 Source Global Research Session – Fiona Czerniawska, Managing Director
- 13.45 – 14.00 Q&A and Close
Please note places at this event are free for MCA SME member firms. Please check here for our member directory.