Young MCA | Forging Your Own Path
Join us for an evening of networking, group discussion, personal reflection and practical skill-building, kindly hosted by Vendigital with facilitation and input from Business Psychologist Helen Frewin. We will explore:
• What can we learn from our own experiences of having a positive impact?
• How do our brains sometimes get in our way? An introduction to how our brains work and how to make the brain work with you, not against you.
• Practical tips and tools – how to be confident and authentic with high impact and gravitas.
• Networking tips – how to start conversations and how to end them – we all know the pain of feeling stuck chatting to someone at an event!
• The future – what else can you do to keep developing your career path and opportunities?
Helen is a Business Psychologist, consultant, professional speaker and director at Totem consulting. Her expertise is in people management, selection, development and engagement. As a facilitator and speaker, Helen is most often asked to provide input and practical tools around people management, personal impact and confidence, resilience and leadership. She is known for her energetic, engaging style and her highly practical content. Clients include City Law Firms, FTSE 100 professional services firms, retailers and media companies.
18.30 – 19.00 Arrival & Registration
19:00 – 19:15 Introduction from speaker Helen Frewin and personal reflection
19:15 – 20:15 Forging Your Own Path Workshop & Interactive Session
20:15 – 20:30 Wrap up and summary
20.30 – 21.00 Networking & Refreshments following the event