Young MCA Manchester | Consulting Leaders Panel
We are excited to announce the next Manchester Young MCA Event, which gives you the opportunity to put your questions directly to a panel of senior figures from consulting organisations spanning the private and public sector, including PwC, IBM and NECS!
Confirmed members of the panel include:
- Ally Robson, who heads up NECS Consultancy, which provides consulting services to the NHS and public sector
- Suzanne Jenkins, PwC Director of Industrial Products and Services who is involved in the Women in Consulting Network
- Mark Welch,an Executive Partner who leads the Energy and Water Industry at IBM
We are also looking to include a speaker from financial services; if any member firms have potential panel members they would recommend please get in touch.
This Q&A panel event will provide the opportunity to ask the panel questions first-hand, for example:
- Their background and career, including biggest challenges and greatest impact
- How the consulting industry is evolving
- Key qualities and skills for young consultants to excel in their careers
- Balancing life outside of work
Attendees will also gain insight into the differences between consulting in Private vs Public sectors and smaller vs larger consultancies.
18.00 – 18.30 Arrival & Registration
18.30 – 19.30 Panel Event
19.30 – 19.45 Refreshment Break and Networking
19.45 – 20.15 Activity (CSR, Networks, Events and School Leavers)
20.15 – 21:00 Networking opportunity with drinks