Young MCA Networking Event | ‘Making Networking Work’
Join us for a face to face networking event, for school leavers and graduates in their first year of consulting, with a special guest speaker Lee Warren on the ‘Art of Networking’, hosted at KPMG’s office in Central London.
‘Relationships drive business, and good networkers thrive in any environment.’ This session helps you to become better connected, more confident, and more influential. Many people find face-to-face networking difficult, even when they’re experienced at it. Often, people mistake quantity for quality, and don’t know how to turn an initial contact into a business relationship.
Lee will cover
- Why everyone undervalues networking – and what to do about it
- When and how to leave a conversation
- The best ways to confidently meet people, and how to keep conversations going
- How to follow up – properly!
- How to create a networking strategy, rather than just handing out business cards and hoping for the best
- The secret of remembering names
Spaces at this event are limited, if you would like to attend please register below using your work email address, please also do share your job title which graduate/apprenticeship programme you are currently on.
This event is for MCA Members only.