Young MCA Online Workshop | Understanding the Impact of Personality Types at Work
Are you an introvert, ambivert or an extrovert? Not everyone thinks, learns and interacts the same way – join the Young MCA for an interactive online event to understand the impact personality types can have in the workplace.
We’ll hear from guest speaker Chris Sparrow from NECS Consultancy who will provide insight and background to how personalities can impact the workplace as well as help us understand our own personality types.
We’ll also be covering the following:
- What can each personality type bring to consulting
- Strengths vs drawbacks of each personality trait within consulting
- Display personality traits of the presenters to bring it to life & make more practical
- How can we as consultants recognise these in ourselves?
- How can we as colleagues / managers / future leaders recognise these in others?
This event is open to young consultants from all MCA Member firms, please use your work email address when registering for this online event.
Chris Sparrow works for NECS Consultancy and is the Regional Lead for the North-West, academically he holds a masters in Organisational Behaviour with a focus on psychometric testing.
Chris has experience in both private and public consultancy firms with his most recent role leading elective recovery in the Midlands which has been shortlisted for an MCA award.