Young MCA School Leavers Event
An increasing number of School Leavers are now opting to kick-start their Consulting careers straight from school by embarking on a range of distinguished schemes that are offered by many of the top Consulting firms. Although these schemes are still considered by many to be in their ‘pioneer’ stage, market trends are suggesting these will only continue to grow, resulting in School Leavers providing an increasing contribution to the Consulting workforce, which is pivotal for the Diversity agenda across the profession and is vital for success and continuous innovation.
Following a successful launch of the Young MCA School Leavers last year, join us for our second School Leavers network event to;
- Celebrate the growth and success of Consulting Apprenticeship programmes;
- Re-connect with Apprentices in the industry and meet new joiners in the network;
- Hear from a number of successful Apprentices through the years;
- Understand the key challenges Apprentices may face and
- Develop practical skills to overcome these.
- 18:30 – 19:00 – Arrival & Registration
- 19:00 – 19:45 – Progressing in Consulting without having a degree – Neil Brown, Deloitte
- 19:45 – 20:30 – Integrating with co-workers who are older than you – Matt Oak
- 20:30 – 20:45 – Wrap up
- 20:45 – Networking and drinks
Please note places at this event are free for attendees from MCA member firms. Please check here for our member directory.
We have 60 places available at this event and seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.