Efficio has specialised in procurement and supply chain management for more than 20 years, supporting our clients across the globe to identify, deliver, and sustain improvement opportunities. We are the world’s largest specialist consultancy of its kind.
This scale and singular focus set us apart. We help organisations reduce costs, improve internal processes, and upskill their procurement teams, enabling them to become high value-generating functions within their businesses. Our combination of expertise, data, technology, and human intelligence delivers value improvements at speed, allowing organisations to operate more efficiently and compete more effectively in an ever-changing landscape.
We are committed to harnessing the best of evolving technology to solve our clients’ challenges faster and deliver lasting, tangible impact. We deliver this through our proprietary procurement and supply chain platform, eFlow, which enhances our consultants’ work as well as our client outcomes.
Efficio supports blue-chip multinationals, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, SME, and public sector clients around the world to deliver increased value from procurement and supply chain management.
- Jens Pedersen- CEO
- Melaye Ras-Work- Vice President (France)
- Toby Munyard- Vice President
- Ian McNally- Vice President
- Emilio Reina- Vice President
- Ian Bolger- Vice President
- Ffion Griffith- HR Director
- James Cunningham- Vice President of Client Delivery
- Christo Zeller- Vice President
- Simon Whatson – Vice President
- Mark Bevan – Vice President
- Simon Lipscomb – Vice President
UK Office Locations
We work across the globe from our offices in:
- Cost Optimisation
- Organisational & Process Transformation
- Risk Reduction
- Sustainability and ESG
- Local Content/In-Country Value (ICV)
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Food, Retail and Hospitality
- Pharma and Healthcare
- Private Equity
- Public Sector
- Technology, Media, and Telecoms