Enfuse Group is an award-winning digital transformation consultancy. In this fast changing world, we use our deep understanding of people and technology to help our clients to get ahead, innovate, and digitally disrupt their marketplaces. We do this by providing experts and expert solutions to deliver high performance transformations and solutions for companies who want to be remarkable.
Recognised by the Financial Times in 2022 & 2023 as a leading consultancy, we have built long-term trusted relationships and a successful delivery track record with globally recognised companies. We provide clients with the consultant pedigree and expertise of large firms with the service and attention of a boutique.
Our innovative model includes four key dimensions:
- Our people – attracting and retaining expert consulting talent.
- Our trusted associates – network of individuals we regularly work with and trust to deliver great work for our clients.
- Our delivery partners – complementary consulting firms who support us delivering holistic solutions to clients.
- Our software partners – working in partnership with hyper-scaling software firms to digitally transform organisations.
We are proud of the workplace and culture we have created at Enfuse Group and have been recognised as a great place to work, winning many awards, including:
We live and breathe our values, they guide how we work with each other, our partners, and our clients.
Doing what is right for our people also means doing what is right for our planet. We are committed to tackling climate change, for example, we track and seek offset for our carbon emissions and are currently taking steps that will allow us to achieve B Corp status in the future. We are always looking for ways to do better, every year we nominate a charity of the year and dedicate at least a day of our time per employee to volunteering.
- Graeme Curwen – Co-Founder & CEO
- Harry Vazanias – Co-Founder & Head of Products and Services
- Mark Clark – Director
- Anthony Collett – Director
- Josh Rubin – Director
- Lianne Baker – Head of People
- Charlotte Dempsey – Delivery Excellence Capability Lead
- Claire O’Shea – Change & Experience Capability Lead
- Freya Finnerty – Agility Capability Lead
- Cassie-Lee Osborne – Strategy & Innovation Capability Lead
- Caitlin Thomas – Process Excellence Capability Lead
UK Office Locations
- London (All Access Global WeWork Passes)
- Strategy & Innovation
- Operating Model
- Process Excellence
- Change & Experience
- Delivery Excellence
- High Tech
- Consumer Goods