We are a health and care consultancy that work primarily in partnership with the NHS, local government, and private sector organisations.
Our work covers all the major topical issues encountered in health and social care management and we are experienced in a wide range of service areas, from strategy development to organisational development. We also regularly undertake assignments associated with major change and service reconfiguration.
A key strength is our ability to help our clients find and take forward pragmatic solutions to strategic problems in a complex political environment that is often resistant to change. We have a reputation for working well with top teams and clinicians, taking on the role of ‘critical friend’ to challenge mindsets and overcome barriers to change.
- Andrew Moore, Partner – North
- Paul Sly, Partner – South
UK Office Locations
We are a remote company with our key locations being London, South East and the North.
We are currently actively pursuing international business.
- Integrated Care System Leadership & Development
- Developing & Supporting Primary Care Networks
- Mental Health Innovation
- Board Development, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- System-wide Turnaround and Financial Recovery
- CCG, Rightcare & QIPP Development
- Trust CIP Identification & Delivery
- Medicines Management
- Urgent & Emergency Care Transformation
- Outpatient & Elective Care Transformation
- Corporate & Clinical Governance Reviews
- Coproduced Evaluation & Outcome Frameworks
- Project & Programme Management
- Communication & Stakeholder Engagement Support
- Short-term, Key Post Placements
- Strategy, Offer & Bid Development
- Digital Literacy & Technology Enhancement
- Local Government
- Private Sector Organisations