Efficio is the world’s largest procurement consultancy operating across 11 offices in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We help organisations reduce costs, improve internal processes and upskill their procurement teams so that they can realise cost savings faster. We aim to ensure savings are measurable and sustainable – delivering greater value for your business over the longer term.
One of our key differentiator is eFlow, a proprietary procurement technology and knowledge platform built and deployed by practitioners. eFlow automates data insight generation, supports savings delivery, facilitates strong supplier partnerships and manages supply chain risk by enabling our clients to leverage a wealth of procurement intelligence and best practice on demand.
This data and knowledge have been accumulated by our consultants over 18 years and through billions of dollars of addressed spend. They have worked with hundreds of large and mid-sized global organisations from across the private and public sector over many years. We draw on this extraordinary pool of knowledge and content to benchmark and ultimately transform your organisation’s procurement capabilities.
Our procurement consultants help procurement functions to become twice as effective, enabling them to deliver more with their own teams and become high-value generating functions for their businesses. The results are greater cost savings delivered faster and more sustainably, allowing your organisation to operate more efficiently and compete more effectively.
- Jens Pedersen- CEO
- Alex Klein- COO
- Melaye Ras-Work- Vice President (France)
- Toby Munyard- Vice President
- Ian McNally- Vice President
- James Jenkinson- Vice President
- Emilio Reina- Vice President
- Ian Bolger- Vice President
- Ffion Griffith- HR Director
- James Cunningham- Director of Client Delivery
- Dappula Wijeyeratne- Vice President
- Christo Zeller- Vice President
UK Office Locations
- Cost Optimisation
- Organisational & Process Transformation
- Risk Reduction
- Local Content/In Country Value (ICV)
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- High Tech and Telecoms
- Media, Publishing and Events
- Pharma and Healthcare
- Private Equity
- Public Sector
- Retail, Food and Hospitality