Eviden, an Atos Business
Digital already powers 30% of worldwide growth – and that’s before the real digital transformation has begun.
The way people work together – as colleagues and customers – would no longer be recognizable to time travellers from just a short generation ago. Our new world is hyper-connected; change is super-charged; machine intelligence is ubiquitous; and decisions are increasingly data-driven.
What if you could fast-track practical innovation in your business? The Eviden digital transformation team will work with you to inspire new ideas and drive practical innovation.
At Eviden, we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures. Recognised by the Financial Times as a UK Leading Management Consultancy, our consulting teams thrive from an environment where people bring their authentic self to the workplace, where their voice and choices count and where they are supported to develop and evolve in a direction that best suits them.
Who are we?
Eviden, an Atos business, has a global presence working in over 72 countries employing approximately 100,000 business technologists from diverse backgrounds, cultures and areas of expertise.
We have offices in main centres across Europe and operate in 130 locations across the UK and Ireland.
Eviden’s role is to help clients deliver measurable business value through the smart application of business technology. The Consulting practise offers a range of cost-effective transformation and innovative solutions which support clients on their Digital Transformation journey. The practise combines its depth of knowledge in business and technology areas to deliver industry specific solutions.
Eviden combines industry-based specialism with business and technology expertise. These include:
- Digital Strategy, Insights & Experience; focuses on supporting our clients to exploit the business opportunities of the digital age, including Digital Strategy, Advanced Data Management, Experience and Engagement. We aim to shape future business direction and create value both in the marketplace and operationally.
- Digital Organisation Change Management; plays a critical role in supporting our clients with business transformations, to embed cutting-edge digital technologies into high-profile public and private sector clients. Our team are highly specialised in delivering people related change support in a digital and business transformation context. We take an active interest in how organisations are responding to the digital agenda, and what this means for people, their roles and how jobs and roles will transform in the future.
- Digital Technology, Strategy & Innovation; which helps customers create strategic platforms to drive competitive differentiation, enable rapid change in response to business conditions and accelerate growth through greater customer insight and servicing.
- Digital Process Automation & Excellence; which focuses on helping customers to reduce costs and improve performance through operational excellence. Capabilities include supply chain, procurement and business process optimisation. Significant experience with leading process management techniques, including Lean, Six Sigma, with expertise in Automation and Intelligence.
Atos is the worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is quoted on the Euronext Paris market.
In the UK, Eviden is recognised by professional associations and its business and technology partners for the quality and breadth of the work we undertake. What sets our consultants apart is the flexibility and empathy they bring to client relationships. They understand the challenges faced by our clients, and they work with them to develop strategic approaches to technology, from innovation to implementation.
- Chris Cahill – Northern Europe Head of Consulting
- Annabelle Tricard – Head of Global Consulting
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience and Digital Marketing
- Digital Workplace
- Digital Technology Strategy
- IT Strategy and Transformation and Delivery
- Target Operating model
- Business Performance Improvement
- Automation, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
- Change Management/Culture
- Organisational Design
- Programme/Project Management
Financial Services & Insurance
Eviden’s FS&I team assists organisations in transforming their business and accelerating Digital Transformation initiatives. We utilise our wide ranging global financial services expertise to bring full end-to-end solutions to our clients, with our capabilities ranging from driving customer experience improvements through to helping achieve the digital workplace of the future.
Healthcare & Life
Eviden has a vision of a world with a sustainable, high-quality global health system, where people are empowered to enjoy health and wellbeing. Eviden works together with the healthcare providers, procurers and life sciences industry to transform to a technology-enabled future that enables a pivot from patient treatment to population wellness, both within and increasingly outside of hospital or laboratory settings.
Eviden helps manufacturers address their business challenges by leveraging digital technologies to become more connected and data driven. We work in close partnership and collaboration with our clients to conduct analysis and develop tailored roadmaps, to then rapidly design, develop, implement and scale solutions, which deliver a real step change in capability and performance. We enable the organisations we work with to become more productive, responsive and adaptable to change and bring experience and practical implementation skills in the areas of Smart Factory and Intelligent Supply Chain.
Public Sector & Defence
Eviden is a partner to many large and small government organisations, specifically providing business improvement, consulting and digital services from strategy, programme management through to full implementation. Increasingly, decarbonisation is a key service area for us, alongside Digital Transformation, Data and Customer Insight and Experience and Cyber Security.
Retail, Transport, Logistics and Hospitality
From ensuring your parcels are delivered on time, enhancing the customer experience at your favourite fast-food restaurant or making sure you get to your holiday destination safely, Eviden combines expert business advice with the latest technology leadership to deliver market-leading solutions for world-leading organisations in the Retail, Transport, Logistics and Hospitality sectors.
Energy & Utilities
With 40 years of experience in this sector, Eviden is well positioned to help Energy and Utility companies thrive in this evolving market. As part of our ambition to become the leader in secure and decarbonized digital, Eviden delivers solutions that address the entire Energy and Utilities value chain. Eviden helps clients leverage the power of digital services to reinvent their businesses, deliver innovative services to their customers, and create new business models involving smart grids, smart meters and renewable energy technologies such as wind, solar and hydropower. Eviden supports clients along the path to a CO2-neutral energy supply by delivering carbon emission assessments and working with clients to jointly develop a roadmap to achieve net-zero targets.
By delivering all the components for a strong, flexible and agile infrastructure of the future, we provide a bridge for our TMT customers to embark on their digital journey by enabling them to embrace the opportunities and challenges of technological advance and convergence.