At EY, we are committed to Building a Better working World – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
EY Advisory is continually seeking better ways of working as we collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimise and protect their businesses. Our collaborative approach, combined with our global connectivity and understanding of industry issues, inspires us to ask better questions, design better answers and realise long-lasting results.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organisations and individuals. This is our purpose – and why we exist as an organisation. Running through our organisation is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
Who we are:
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming.
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead.
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs of our global organisation. They guide our actions and behaviour. They influence the way we work with each other – and the way we serve our clients and engage with our communities.
Awards & Accolades
- 2019 London Ventures Innovation in Digital and Technology Winner and Project of the Year
- 2019 Project Scale International Winner
- Awarded for ‘Change Management’ and ‘Collaboration’ by the Information Age Future Stars of Tech in 2018
- Named ‘Procurement Innovation or Initiative of the Year’ and ‘Contract Management Initiative of the Year’ at the National Government Opportunities Awards in 2016
- Named P&G ‘Excellence Award’ winners and ‘External Business Partner of the Year’ in 2015
- Named ‘Consultants of the Year – Transactional’ at the HealthInvestor Awards in 2015
- Named ‘Best internal audience campaign’ by Chaos Design at the B2B Awards in 2014
- Stuart Orr – Managing Partner – UK&I Advisory
- Rob Walker – Head of Markets and Products & Services Market Lead – UK&I Advisory
- Iain Burgess – GPS Market Lead – UK&I Advisory
- Chris Lewis – Energy & Infrastructure Market lead – UK&I Advisory
UK Office Locations
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Wealth & Asset Management
- Automotive & Transportation
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Government and Public Sector
- Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Mining and Metals
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Utilities
- Private Equity
- Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction