As sales and negotiation experts, for over 40 years Huthwaite International have been helping businesses across the world to transform their sales performance; delivering long-term, tangible results through our research based behavioural change methodologies.
We offer solutions in sales, negotiation, customer service, procurement and coaching. Our flexible approach allows us to deliver programmes across 4 continents; in over 30 languages; blending combinations of face-to-face training, e-learning, performance consultancy and follow-up coaching.
Our consulting approach works. We’ve spent decades learning which key behaviours deliver outstanding sales performance. This has been achieved by carrying out rigorous research, and extensive ongoing analysis of the behaviours of the very best sales professionals. And it’s this unrivalled knowledge that enables us to meet our clients’ needs, and more importantly, helps them meet the needs of their customers.
What sets us apart from other sales training organisations is that we consult first and recommend second.
A Huthwaite short film that dares us to aim high:
Board of Directors
- Tony Hughes – Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Richmond – Chairman
- Annalize Cuthill – Chief Operations Officer
- Nicola Hill – General Counsel
- David Freedman – Director of Sales
- Laura Errington – Client Director
- Joanne Derriman – Client Director
- Anders Hjort – Regional Development Director
- Marco Weijers – Regional Director
- Jane Ford – Engagement Consultant
- Benjamin Herman – Engagement Consultant
- Tony Willshire – Engagement Consultant
- Trevor Gillard – Engagement Consultant
- Helen Hague – Head of Human Resources
- Rachel Massey – Director of Marketing
- Ricky Brown – Marketing Manager
UK Office Locations
UK Head Quarters – South Yorkshire, Wentworth
For global and international clients, we have local representation in over 35 countries and more than 30 languages. This brings a seamless and consistent face to every touchpoint in our clients’ businesses, which in turn gives them a consistent face to their clients.
- China (Shanghai)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
90% of our work is bespoke, behaviour change projects for our clients. These projects involve the provision of customised client advice and tailored business solutions.
Our behavioural change solutions involve training and consultancy, the latter at various stages of each client project:
- Diagnosing the behaviour change required and the appetite for change. Our consultants use a range of tools, including behavioural analysis, to analyse training needs and provide fact-based advice.
- Designing the training element of the implementation, involving creating new or tailoring existing training designs, reference and practice materials, the launch process and agreeing success measures.
- Designing the reinforcement element of the implementation, typically involving the training of internal people as coaches and the integration of Huthwaite and/or client processes and tools.
- Measuring the progress and impact of the project implementation and creating further training and/or reinforcement support as appropriate.
Because Huthwaite’s best practice skills models are behaviour based, we have yet to find a sector where these skills cannot be successfully applied. Below is a selection of the sectors and segments in which we have worked:
- Aerospace & defence
- Applications & software
- Business services
- Construction & civil engineering
- Consultancy services
- Document management & publishing
- Electronic & electrical equipment
- Engineering & machinery
- Freight and Logistics
- Internet services
- IT consultancy
- IT enterprise vendors
- IT hardware
- IT services
- IT storage and security
- Legal services
- Leisure, Entertainment & Hotels
- Local & national government
- Medical devices and consumables
- Mining, metals, forestry & paper
- National Health Service
- News and data distribution
- Non-profit making bodies
- Oil & gas
- Pharmaceuticals & biotech
- Public sector
- Telecommunication services
- Utilities (electricity, gas & water)
- Wealth management