IBM Global Business Services helps organizations navigate ongoing change and increasing complexity to overcome challenges and capture new opportunities. We work with clients of all sizes, in virtually every industry, all around the world, to help them deliver on the key imperatives we have found to be critical to their success.
If you would like to learn more about IBM Global Business Service’s commitment to Consulting Excellence, please follow this link to our site at ibm.com.
- Jon O’Donnell – UKI & Ireland General Manager
- John Blackburn – UKI & Ireland Services Leader
- Karl Chadwick – UK & Ireland Communications Sector Executive Partner
- Matt Wybrow – UKI & Ireland Distribution Sector Executive Partner
- Michael Foley – UK & Ireland Financial Services Sector Executive Partner
- Willem Meijer – UK & Ireland Industrial Sector Executive Partner
- Simon Rew – UK & Ireland Public Sector Executive Partner
- Debbie Vavangas – Digital Strategy & Interactive Executive Partner
- Lucy Jefferys – Cognitive Process Transformation Executive Partner
- Anna Bianchi – Cloud Application Innovation Executive Partner
UK Office Locations
IBM operates out of 23 offices across the United Kingdom.
IBM has consultants in over 170 countries across the world.
- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Disputes & Investigations
- Economic & Regulatory
- Human Capital
- Programme/Project Management
- Risk Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital & Technology Consulting
- Capital Infrastructure Advisory
- Energy & Resources
- Financial Services
- Government & Public Sector
- Health & Life Sciences
- Retail & Leisure
- Technology, Media & Telecomms