IBM Consulting helps organizations navigate ongoing change and increasing complexity to overcome challenges and capture new opportunities. We work with clients of all sizes, in virtually every industry, all around the world, to help them deliver on the key imperatives we have found to be critical to their success.
If you would like to learn more about IBM Consulting’s commitment to Consulting Excellence, please visit our site at ibm.com.
- Rahul Kalia – UK & Ireland General Manager
- Paul Murphy – Ireland Consulting Leader
- Matt Wybrow – Hybrid Cloud Services Growth Platform Leader
- Lucy Jefferys – Business Transformation Services Growth Platform Leader
- Shivam Arora – Cybersecurity Services Growth Platform Leader
- Angela Magee – Distribution Sector Leader
- Prashant Jajodia – Financial Services Sector Leader
- Rhodri Arrowsmith – Public Sector Leader
- Hamsa Seshan – Communications Sector Leader
- Tina Marron-Partridge – Industrial Sector Leader
UK Office Locations
IBM operates out of 12 offices across the United Kingdom.
IBM has consultants in over 170 countries across the world.
- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Disputes & Investigations
- Economic & Regulatory
- Human Capital
- Programme/Project Management
- Risk Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital & Technology Consulting
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Transportation
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Computer Services Industry
- Financial markets
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial Products
- Chemicals & Petroleum
- Healthcare & Life Sciences