Infosys Portland is a global consulting firm with experts in procurement and supply chain and capabilities in outsourced services. We partner with our clients to ensure we deliver a tailored solution that includes thought leadership, specialist subject matter expertise, a global delivery model and best-in-class technology solutions.
Our team of 250+ consultants have partnered with more than 350 clients to review and optimise $170B+ in external costs across 3,000+ projects.
Whether fast-paced, high-pressured, traditional or conservative, we have unlocked value and delivered procurement and supply chain savings outcomes in many industries. Some of our industry experience include partnerships with:
- 4 of the top 5 aerospace and defence organisations
- 4 of the top 5 US banks
- 6 of the top 10 global telcos
- 2 of the top 3 UK supermarkets
- 8 of the top 10 US retailers
In 2012, Portland was acquired by the global IT services and outsourcing organisation Infosys to become Infosys Portland. Infosys is a £16b business, with over 1000 clients, 300,000+ employees across 45 countries. This acquisition has enabled our success in expanding globally and developing leading practice procurement solutions across a range of industries and categories.
- Andrew Jarvis – CEO
- John Durrell – Regional Director (EMEA)
- James Ball – Associate Director (UK)
- Vinesh Mistry – Associate Director (UK)
- Florian Couetdic – Associate Director (France)
UK Office Locations
Global coverage (multiple office locations with heavy presence in Australia, US, Europe and Asia).
Key office locations:
Infosys Portland brings thought leadership and subject matter expertise to procurement clients in Advisory, Implementation, Operations and the ever changing Digital and technology procurement environment.
This is broken down further into the following (non-exhaustive) topics:
- Maturity Assessment (via our Infosys Portland Diamond Ring Next – Generation Procurement Model)
- Procurement strategy and operating model
- Opportunity Assessment
- Technology strategy and optimisation
- Cost optimisation
- Sustainable Procurement
- Data analytics and reporting
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Contract and Risk Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Process Improvement
- Spend Management
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Source to Pay (S2P)
- Market Intelligence
- Category Management
- Procurement as a Service (PaaS)