KPMG in the UK is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms – delivering integrated solutions to our clients’ issues.
In the UK, we have over 12,000 partners and staff working in more than 20 offices. Being part of a strong global network of member firms gives us a truly global mindset.
KPMG member firms operate in 147 countries, collectively employing more than 219,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms’ audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
With passion and purpose, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with you, integrating innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
How do we stand out from the crowd?
We are passionate about the strength of our brand and our vision – to be the clear choice for our clients and our people, through the benefit we bring and the results we achieve.
We want to attract the best talent, win the best mandates, do the best work for the best clients and become the professional services firm most trusted to deliver.
To do this, we work by a set of values that enable us to live out our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our colleagues and the organisations we work with.
What we believe and how we behave:
- We lead by example
- We respect the individual
- We work together
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We seek the facts and provide insight
- We are committed to our communities
- Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG’s Management Consultants are a team of expert practitioners
They’ll not only advise you on what to do, but become part of the delivering the answer. They can help you to make better decisions, reduce costs, build a more effective organisation and develop appropriate technology strategies.
They start by understanding your organisation: your operation, competitive dynamics, culture, objectives and challenges. By seeing the world the way you do they can work to your agenda, not their own and will apply their insights to your specific strategic and operational issues. However, KPMG’s culture of curiosity, innovation and reinvention means that your thinking will be challenged – with a distinctive point of view.
We’ll deliver the value we promise and that you expect
That could mean faster time to value, lower costs, improved cash flow and higher revenue. This can help you achieve new goals, penetrate new markets, create successful mergers and simplify legacy systems and emerging technologies alike.
Right now many organisations are faced with the challenge of gaining competitive advantage while meeting the demands of fiscal austerity. For some, just surviving in a world of geo-political macro-economic change and continued European financial crisis is challenging enough.
Technological development is disrupting many long established business models and everywhere there are increasing demands for regulation. However, we’ve seen time and again how with the right advice and fresh thinking many businesses can thrive in such circumstances.
- Bill Michael – Chairman
- David Rowlands – UK Head of Consulting
UK Office Locations
- All major cities
- Financial Management including Finance Transformation and Enterprise Performance Management
- Customer Advisory including:
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Experience
- Marketing, Sales and Service Transformation
- Customer Data and Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Centric Organisation
- IT Advisory Services including:
- ERP Enabled Business Transformation
- CIO Advisory
- KPMG Cloud Cost Management
- KPMG Software Testing Services
- IT Sourcing Services
- Operational Transformation including Intelligent automation, Industry 4.0 and Supply chain
- People Solutions
- KPMG Powered Enterprise including:
- KPMG Powered Enterprise | Procurement
- KPMG Powered Enterprise | IT
- KPMG Powered Enterprise | Finance
- KPMG Powered Enterprise | HR
- Family Business Consulting
- Managed Services
- Global Business Services
- Financial Risk Management including Regulatory Risk and Trading Risk Solutions
- Forensic including:
- Third-party risk management
- Corporate Intelligence Services
- Dispute Advisory Services
- Forensic Transaction Services
- Fraud and Financial Misconduct Investigations
- Forensic Technology Services
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Services
- Financial Crime Technology, Data and Analytics
- Sanctions Screening Testing Platform
- Internal Audit including Assurance Services and Sustainability Services
- Technology Risk including Business Resilience, Financial and Business Modelling and Cyber Security
- Fighting financial crime
- Regulatory transformation: Privacy services
- Strengthening insurers against financial crime
- Strategy including:
- Strategy services
- Deal strategy
- Growth strategy
- Enterprise-wide transformation
- Operating strategy & cost
- Macroeconomic Strategy
- Zero Basing
- Asset Management
- Power & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare
- Infrastructure, Building & Construction
- Consumer & Retail
- Technology, Media and Telecoms
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences