Our vision is that NECS Consultancy becomes “The first choice for quality health consultancy services across the UK”. We seek to solve complex problems for our client, are committed to collaboration, provide excellent value for money and are part of the wider NHS family able to leverage skills & experience from across NECS. In doing this we seek to make long term sustainable impact for our clients.
NECS Consultancy are an established team of 62 staff, based in the North East, North West, Yorkshire and Humber and the Midlands and East. The team is headed up by Ally Robson, and 9 consultancy managers and regional leads.
Consultancy offers bespoke consultancy services to public sector organisations within the NHS and Local Authorities across the country. We work with executive teams across health economies to help them achieve their goals and to create real sustainable change in order to improve and transform service provision.
Consultancy is focussed on building capability in commissioning, operational delivery, performance improvement and delivering the priorities identified through the Five Year Forward view.
Our consulting services are positioned at the heart of the change agenda acting as a focal point for; collaboration, co-innovation and system wide continuous improvement focusing on some of the toughest challenges our customers face.
- Ally Robson – Head of Consultancy
- Chris Sparrow – Regional Lead, North West
- Dan Duggan – Consultancy Manager, North East
- Hilary Thompson – Consultancy Manager, Yorkshire & Humber
- Katie Davidson – Consultancy Manager, Yorkshire & Humber
- Malcolm Pearce – Regional Lead, East Region
- Rachel Helmn – Senior Manager, Midlands
- Sophie Whelan – Consultancy Manager, Midlands
- Sue Hart, Consultancy Manager, Midlands
- Veronica Gee, Consultancy Manager, East Region
UK Office Locations
The NECS Consultancy Team are based in the following locations:
- Anglesey House, Rugeley
- Birch House, Mansfield
- Fosse House, Leicester
- Francis Crick House, Northampton
- John Snow House, Durham
- Quarry House, Leeds
- Piccadilly Place, Manchester
- St Chads, Birmingham
- Teesdale House, Thornaby
- Victoria House, Cambridge
- Strategy development: working with our clients to identify their corporate and operational strategy
- Issue based problem solving: identifying the root cause of the problems facing our clients and offering solutions
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation: providing insight into the views of our clients’ clients, e.g. patients and professional groups
- Analytics analysis and financial modelling: leveraging NECS’ business intelligence to drive insight
- System leadership: providing external facilitation to support our clients executive teams
- Social care
- Local authorities