Helping organisations transform their marketing resources
The Observatory International specialises in helping Marketing and Procurement professionals to transform their marketing and communications resources.
We do this by helping create the right internal structures, agency rosters and ways of working to deliver the strategy. We improve results through motivational marketing supplier compensation schemes and by making performance tracking easier and more insightful.
We have over a decade of experience working with leading brands across the world. This gives us proven methodologies and case books to deliver more robust and long-lasting solutions, more quickly and across more sectors.
We are privately owned, independent and impartial. Our only goal is helping our clients achieve their marketing ambitions.
- Marketing organisation design
- Marketing supplier roster modelling
- Marketing supplier search and selection
- Client-Supplier relationship alignment
- Digital marketing transformation strategy and implementation
- Marketing supplier and Client performance measurement
- Marketing supplier compensation and fee benchmarking
- Way of Working and Capabilities
Joint Managing Partner (and current Board member and former Vice President of MCA)
Joint Managing Partner
UK Office Locations
The Observatory International
90 High Holborn
An integrated network of offices in London, Paris, Hamburg, Zurich, Johannesburg, Dubai, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, Los Angeles, New York.
The Observatory International works domestically and internationally with clients spanning B2B and B2C industry sectors, primarily private sector:
- Business and Industrial
- Charity and Education
- Entertainment, Leisure and Media
- Financial Services
- Food and Drink
- Health and Pharmaceuticals
- Household Consumer Goods
- IT and Technology
- Property and Construction