PPL is a social enterprise that exists to promote better health, wellbeing and economic outcomes across the UK working with individuals, communities and the organisations that support them.
We do this through applying the best of current and emerging thinking in the fields of management science, analytics, organisational development and management consultancy to help people achieve better outcomes in life and to deliver social value.
We have been members of the MCA since 2013 and are proud to have won awards for Client Service and Value, Innovation and Ethical Behaviour over the past 7 years, and our co-founder Claire Kennedy is a former MCA Vice-President and serving MCA Board Member.
We have spent the past decade supporting systems and communities throughout the UK to co-design better services, and co-deliver better outcomes.
Since becoming independent from the public sector in 2007, we have worked in partnership with health commissioners and providers, local authorities, central government, the voluntary and community sector, and other social enterprises to change the way local services are delivered.
“Creating a positive impact” is our first criteria for evaluating new opportunities, and the challenge we set ourselves in how we connect with each other, with partners and the world around us.
We know that despite the best efforts of individuals, communities and organisations throughout our country, the issues we face as a society are growing and becoming more complex. We believe that solutions lie not just in investing in people, processes and technology, but in finding ways to combine new ways of working around shared values and shared ethics.
Since 2007 PPL has been responsible for supporting hundreds of organisations deliver better services and outcomes on behalf of thousands of communities and millions of people throughout the UK.
Our teams work at a national, regional and local level to apply best-practice to meet the daily challenges facing people and to help them stay independent and well. We work with a range of public sector and VCSE organisations with a focus on building their capacity and skills, whilst also implementing new models of shared delivery built around the needs and capabilities of the individuals and communities they serve.
Our PPL Impact Report 2018 describes some of the ways in which this work is creating positive outcomes today.
- Simon Morioka, Co-Founder and Managing Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire Kennedy, Co-Founder and Managing Partner – email@example.com
- James Brocklebank, Non-Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Lansdell, Associate Director, Head of Personalisation and Capacity Building – Katie.email@example.com
- Folarin Majekodunmi, Associate Director, Head of Analytics and Insight – Folarin.Majekodunmi@ppl.org.uk
- Professor Paul Corrigan, Chair, Advisory Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Office Locations
- Strategic planning
- Programme and project delivery
- Business and process analysis
- Market and customer insight
- Change management
- Organisational redesign
- Digital strategy.
- Local government
- Central government
- Voluntary and community sector