PPL is an independent, specialist consultancy working on practical projects promoting health, wellbeing and economic success across the UK.
Our team comprises experts in public service transformation, clinicians, academics and public service professionals, and experienced consultants drawn from the “Big 4” consultancies: working as a single, integrated team, to a set of shared values.
Since 2007 we have been engaged by over 150 organisations across the public, private and third sector to produce improved approaches, systems and outcomes for those they serve. We have over a 95% repeat business rate, based on offering a full spectrum of specialist support, including:
- Development of robust, evidence-based strategies, plans and business cases that balance demands and opportunities, at a time of increasing resource constraint, working with both local and national bodies.
- Service, system and pathway design including analysis and evaluation of existing service delivery; and developing better co-ordinated, user-centred responses in partnership with service users and frontline professionals.
- Organisational and leadership development, supporting organisations to develop the capacity and capabilities to deliver their strategic vision, working from the boardroom to the frontline.
- Project, programme and change management support to ensure that strategic plans and agreed improvements are translated into actual change, engaging with the clinicians and frontline professionals, managers and staff who will make this happen.
- Applied technology innovation promoting improvement in the way in which organisations operate and interact with each other and key customer segments.
Simon Morioka, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Kennedy, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, email@example.com
James Brocklebank, Non-Executive Director,
Tim Pope, Associate Director,
Katie Lansdell, Associate Director,
Folarin Majekodunmi, Associate Director, Folarin.Majekodunmi@pplconsulting.co.uk
Professor Paul Corrigan, Chair, Advisory Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Office Locations
- Strategic planning
- Programme and project delivery
- Business and process analysis
- Market and customer insight
- Change management
- Organisational redesign
- Digital strategy.
- Local government
- Central government
- Voluntary and community sector