We are a prominent strategic and creative brand consultancy. For over 25 years we’ve been integral to our clients’ growth – building their brands and reputations, changing their markets, and transforming their fortunes with proven, insight-led strategies.
We have a principle-based approach to brand strategy:
- Out-think, don’t outspend
- Knowledge before assumption
- Strategy before tactics
- Brain count, not headcount
- No pitching
We work at board level, nurturing long-term client relationships to create new brands, push through barriers to growth, and drive brands to exit. Many of our clients have been with us for over 10 years.
Our award-winning approach has helped clients unlock transformational business growth. We’ve done this for Clipper Logistics, BSW Timber Group, Roberts Bakery, Ann Summers, Seabrook Crisps, ghd and many more.
We’ve even done it for ourselves. Propaganda took the unique step of launching our own brand, Illamasqua, over 10 years ago. Illamasqua quickly established itself as an iconic global brand, sold in over 300 outlets and was acknowledged as the fastest growing make-up brand in history. We exited Illamasqua in 2017, selling to renowned beauty empire, The Hut Group.
We deliver tangible commercial results. By combining proven insight models, creative excellence, digital intelligence, and commercial rigour, we grow businesses, whatever the odds.
- Julian Kynaston – Chairman
- Laura Kynaston – MD
- Craig Harrold – Director
- Bruce Cameron – Director
- Richard McMurrough – Director
- Lee Bennett – Head of Creative
- Tom Fowler – Planning Director
- James Winfield – Digital Director
UK Office Locations
- Marketing and corporate communications
- Brand management
- Customer relationship management
- Market research
- Strategy development
- Brand development and innovation
- Digital activation
- Logistics and transport
- Consumer products
- Leisure, entertainment & hotels
- Non-profit making bodies
- Professional services
- Construction & building materials