Sopra Steria, a European Tech leader recognised for its consulting, digital services and software development, helps its clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. It provides end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients.
There is no telling what technology can do. Its opportunities are infinite.
While innovation is fascinating, it also raises questions as to what is behind the race for new ideas and change. The answers are not always obvious or simple.
At Sopra Steria, our mission is to guide our customers, partners and employees towards bold choices by leveraging digital technology to build a positive future for all. We believe in technology, but also in our ability to use our collective intelligence to help the world move forward.
Together we are building a decisively promising future by delivering tangible results: lasting solutions that have a positive impact and fully integrate interactions between the digital world and society.
We are just at the start of what we can achieve together.
Sopra Steria. The world is how we shape it.
- Pierre-Yves Commanay – Executive Director – UK Consulting & Continental Europe
- Fiz Yazdi – Deputy Head of Consulting
- Stuart Hinkley – Executive UK Consulting Operations Director and Head of UK Private Sector Consulting
- Stephen Davies – Director Government Sector Consulting
- Peter Bruce – Director: Aerospace, Defence & National Security Consulting
- David Bond – Director: Consulting at Shared Services Connected Ltd
- Martin Charters – Director: NHS Shared Business Services Ltd
- Giles Colborne – Head of Product and Practice
- Richard Caddick – Head of Business Development
UK Office Locations
- Hemel Hempstead
- BPS Consultancy
- Customer-centric services
- Finance Transformation
- Sustainability Offerings
- Workplace Transformation
- AI and Intelligent Automation
- Data and Analytics
- Digital Ethics
- Experience Design
- Business Process Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Safe Dig solution
- Shared Services
- Solutions for Industry
- Application Management
- Cyber Security and Resilience
- Geographic Information Systems
- Infrastructure Management
- Systems Integration
- Central Government
- Digital Councils
- Public Services Scotland
Aerospace, Defence & Security:
- Public Safety
- Critical National Infrastructure
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Energy & Utilities
- Travel & Transport