The Stantec community unites more than 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents.
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
- Tim Williams Strategic Growth and Business Development Director
- Ken Gedman – Director, Business Consulting
- Nigel Kent – Director, Business Consulting
UK Office Locations
- Bristol (Victoria Street)
- Cardiff (Morgan Arcade)
- Glasgow (George Square)
- High Wycombe
- London (Soho Square)
- London (Turnmill Street)
- Manchester (Bridge Street)
- Manchester (Oxford Street)
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reading (Abbey Square)
- Reading (Waterman Place)
The Stantec community unites more than 28,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Middle East
- Latin America
- New Zealand
- United States
Management Consulting Services:
- Business Analysis and Benchmarking
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Finance, Commercial and Risk
- Stakeholder Engagements and Communications
- Business Transformation
- Operations and Maintenance Resilience
- Environmental, Social and Governance
Our other services can be viewed here