Chartered Management Consultant of the year
Rachel is a senior manager in the EY Technology Consulting Cybersecurity practice. In her support of the EY technology growth strategy, her work and ethics extol the qualities expected of a Chartered Management Consultant. She has a big impact on the people her work touches, providing her team with support, rewards, incentives, growth and development plans to help them thrive.
This is evidenced by some of Rachel’s responsibilities and achievements. She is a great ambassador for the Chartered Management Consultancy, delivering excellence to clients and a competitive edge to EY.
Rachel’s achievements include:
- Supporting EY Tech Consulting’s growth strategy of tripling the team’s headcount by 2026
- Selected for the FY23 EY Future Leaders Programme.
- Recognising a gap in EY service offering, she’s helping to source funding for and developing a business impact analysis (BIA) tool, which was initially done alongside the EY Innovation Hub, aiming to bring a competitive edge to EY.
- Technical lead for the EY Monitoring, Response and Resilience pillar in Cybersecurity.
- Working as a project manager on EY’s largest-ever resilience programme.
Rachel also demonstrates the qualities and attributes of a Chartered Management Consultant outside of her client work. Her mentoring has had a positive impact on individuals, while she talks about resilience at EY Cyber graduate introductory sessions. She also facilitated a session on resilience as part of the monthly Technology Consulting knowledge sessions and volunteered on an Employability Skills workshop for year 7 school pupils.
View the EY profile in the MCA Members Directory.