Young MCA | Persuasion and Influence Workshop
The Young MCA are delighted to welcome back communications speaker Lee Warren, to provide a session titled ‘How To Persuade Anyone To Do Anything (well, almost!)’
This session will provide you with the skills to sell more, communicate with confidence, and get people to take action on your ideas as well as the following:
– How to stand out by connecting with people emotionally as well as rationally.
– Why the way you’re currently writing your fees is wrong, and what you can do about it.
– How to build trust quickly to increase your influence.
– When to negotiate, and the best way to start.
– Why you should always offer more than one option in a pitch, proposal or presentation.
– How to get people to act on your ideas.
This workshop will be kindly hosted by MCA member firm Mott MacDonald . Spaces on this workshop have now sold out – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waiting list.