Thought Leader Consultant of the Year
Ryan is a Principal Service Designer at EY. He shows passion and curiosity for the impact that money has on individuals and society and his thought leadership work is specifically focussed on developing and coordinating a response to financial vulnerability.
His work in this area is creating clarity for EY clients at a time when the entire Financial Services industry is grappling with a seismic regulatory shift. Furthermore, Ryan has an enviable track record in helping EY Financial Services clients to build inclusive products and services, an area in which he is influencing and infusing customer-led solutions across a range of high-profile clients.
His achievements include:
- Giving voice to and representation of those in vulnerable financial circumstances.
- Conducting leading research to understand the diverse causes and experiences of financial vulnerability and providing actionable guidance across the Financial Services industry.
- Developing a strong point of view on financial vulnerability to drive industry change and put EY at the heart of the discussion.
- Leading a multi-year programme with a money and pensions service to design and develop propositions to help UK citizens with money and debt issues.
- Delivering industry training to educate and challenge thinking on financial vulnerability to UK high-street and European banks.
- Providing and implementing proactive customer-led solutions in the face of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Consumer Duty regulation.
View the EY profile in the MCA Members Directory.