The MCA has assisted UKTI in the production of a new guide for professional services firm who are looking to build sales overseas. This guide provides a basic introduction on how to go about developing international markets for businesses in financial, professional and business services. It is also relevant to companies in a wide range of other service sector activities.
This guide for UK services businesses:
– provides a structure for securing and delivering business overseas
– acts as an aide memoire for those already involved in work overseas
– provides information about where you can get help and support
– why export?
– routes to market
– strategy and commitment
– developing a plan
– how do I sell and raise our profile overseas?
– managing risk and getting paid
– developing effective relationships and handling cultural differences
– protecting intellectual property
– advice and support
– critical success factors