Just over one third of firms participated in our first quarterly EU survey. The respondents constitute a representative sample of the MCA membership.
The survey will act as a baseline against which we will track changes and developments over the comings months.
Despite the inevitably ‘too early to say’ nature of some of the replies here, there are already some noteworthy findings. These include:
– 11% of respondents already record a negative effect on their business.
– 50% note negative impacts on clients.
– Over 70% record negative impacts already on financial services.
– While most are as yet unaffected, 6% already indicate an impact on their ability to recruit.
– Many report negative feedback from overseas networks, including bewilderment.
The MCA will publish its next quarterly survey early in 2017.