As a people-centric business, Deloitte hires thousands of people every year and they feel passionately about supporting their people. These guides are based on training that our Assessment Centre of Excellence designed for their own recruitment professionals, so they could build confidence and feel better equipped to support neurodiverse candidates with their support needs. Deloitte received fantastic feedback from our team and wanted to share what they have learnt so more resourcing professionals, businesses and ultimately neurodiverse candidates can benefit.
- Improve your understanding of neurodiversity and the types of adjustments that may help candidates during the recruitment process
- Increase your confidence when talking to neurominority candidates about their strengths and support needs
- Contribute to your organisation’s success in hiring diverse talent
- Remove barriers for neurodiverse people, by giving them the support they need during the recruitment process, so their potential is not lost
- Equip you with the knowledge to discuss the strengths of neurodiverse candidates with hiring managers
- Extend your expertise and enhance your career development
Understand more about this on their website.